Mulchers for Excavators & Skid Steers
You will also enjoy the Solaris range of mulchers to match your machine just right. And we are confident that you’ll really like the price without any compromise in quality or customer service.
▼▼▼ SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE ▼▼▼
No two land-clearing jobs are the same. So much depends on the type and density of the vegetation, the hardness of the wood, how much to clear and so many more variables! That’s why it is important to have the right kind of excavator mulcher or combination of excavator attachments in order to perform that job as efficiently as possible.
At Solaris Attachments, we offer both skid steer and excavator mulchers. Choose from lower-flow and lighter flail mulchers for smaller excavators and lighter skid steers. These flail mulcher attachments are suitable for standard-flow skid steers and small to mid-sized excavators. Flail mulchers are ideal for clearing dense, sticky brush and branches. They leave the contractor with a clean & tidy job site with no cleanup needed. Unlike blade mowers, flail mulchers do not throw the material – they pulverize it! The remaining mulched material also acts as a great fertilizer.
For super-duty, everyday use in tough environments, we offer our Torrent Mulcher series. Don’t be fooled by the lighter weight of the Torrent Mulchers. They are designed to give the operator additional stability when reaching up high or way over a slope while retaining superb cutting power. The powerful Torrent Forestry Mulchers allows the operator a full-boom reach without affecting the tipping weight of the machine.
- Lower Operating Cost estimated at around $6/hour with over 300 hours on cutters and 1000 hours on our bearings
- High Strength Steel frames that can withstand impact and down pressure
- Half the weight of competing models offering better stability
- Through shaft versus stub shafts for a more durable and dependable cutting drum assembly
- Heavy Duty double row spherical bearings provide high sideload ratings and a superior sealing system
- High-performance patent-pending cutter technology consumes less horsepower than competing technologies
- Teeth are heat-treated and 360 degrees rotatable for increased longevity
- Torrent teeth outperform carbide for half the price – comparable to cutting a tree down with an axe instead of a hammer